1. Match Betting: If a match is started, but not completed, then all bets will be void, unless the player is disqualified, in which case the player progressing to the next round will be deemed the winner.
2. Any change to the schedule and/or day of the match, all bets stand.
3. Any Change of venue or change of surface, or if a match is moved from outdoor to indoor (or vice versa), all bets stand.
4. Set Betting/Set Score: If the set is not completed, then bets on that set will be void.
5. Number of Sets in a Match: If the match is not completed, bets will be void.
6. Outright Betting, Quarter Betting, Half Betting: Players withdrawing/not taking part, all bet will stand.
7. If a Tournament is not completed, all Outright bets will be void.
8. Name the Finalists/To Reach the Final: A player withdrawing before the start of the tournament, bet will be void.
9. To Win a Set/Not To Win a Set: If the match is not completed, bets will be void, unless an outcome has already been determined.
10. Match tie-break is counted as one game.
11. If a match is decided by a Match tie-break then the Match tie-break will be considered to be the 3rd set.
12. Tie-Break In First Set : If the first set is not completed, bets on this outcome will be void.
13. Set Handicap Betting: If the match is not completed, bets on this outcome are void.
Last updated: 22/12/2022