1. Unless otherwise stated all bets will be settled based on the score at the end of regulation time and excluding overtime or shootout if played.
2. Period betting - The relevant period must be completed for bets to have action. The 3rd period excludes overtime or shootout if played.
3. 60 minutes, i.e. Team Totals, OVER/UNDER - For bets to have action all relevant games must complete full 60 minutes of play, unless the specific market outcome is already determined.
4. Game Totals, ODD or EVEN – If there are no score all bets will result in a push and stakes returned.
5. Team Totals, ODD or EVEN – If your team doesn’t score bets will result in a push and stakes returned.
1. Unless otherwise stated all bets will be settled based on the score at the end of regulation time (60 minutes of play).
Standard Las Vegas Rules apply where not covered below.
For a bet to have action, a hockey game becomes official after 55 minutes of play
All bets will be void (no action) on matches that are abandoned before the completion of 55 Minutes' Play, unless the bet has already been settled or if an official result has been called.
All games must start on the scheduled date (local stadium time) for bets to have action. All bets will be void (no action) on matches that are played at a different venue to that originally advertised on the site.
All markets :
1. Unless otherwise stated all bets will include overtime/shootouts.
2. In the event of a game being decided by a penalty shootout then one goal will be added to the winning team’s score and the game total.
3. The following markets exclude overtime/shootouts for settlement purposes:
NHL - Futures:
1. NHL Regular Season Points/Wins/Match-Ups/ - Team must complete at least 80 regular season games for bets to stand unless the specific market outcome is already determined.
2. Division Winner – Team that wins division at the end of the regular season.
3. Conference Winner - The team that progresses to the Stanley Cup Final will be deemed the winner.
4. Stanley Cup Winner – Team that wins the Stanley Cup playoffs.
5. Outright/Conference/Divisional Betting - All bets stand regardless of team relocation, team name change or season length.
6. Series Betting - Bets are void if the statutory number of games (according to the respective governing organisations) are not completed or are changed.
Last updated: 22/12/2022