All bets will be settled on the result of the podium presentation. If there is no podium presentation, bets will be settled on the result immediately declared by the official governing body, irrespective of any subsequent enquiry.
Race & Stage Winner
1. All outright winner or stage winner bets on individual riders will be void if a rider fails to start the competition or stage. However bets will stand if the rider withdraws once the competition or stage has started. We reserve the right to implement a Rule 4 deduction in the case of a non-runner(s).
2. Bets will be settled on the rider achieving the best finishing position. For riders who share the same time in the official standings, the higher classified riders will be deemed the winner. Dead heats will only be settled as such if both riders are classified with the same finishing position.
Match/Group betting - Stage and General Classification
1. At least one of the riders or teams must complete the stage or race for match bets to stand.
2. Furthermore, all of the riders or teams must start the stage or race for bets to stand.
3. If both/all quoted riders fail to finish the race or stage, then bets are void.
4. Bets will be settled on the rider achieving the best finishing position. For riders who share the same time in the official standings, the higher classified riders will be deemed the winner. Dead-heats will only be settled as such if both riders are classified with the same finishing position.
5. Where betting is offered on one rider against the field for a given stage or outright market, the stated rider must start for bets to stand. Should the named rider not start, all bets will be made void.
Last updated: 22/12/2022