Claim your winnings early. Cash Out whenever you see the Cash Out button.
1. Cash Out is a real-time bet settlement feature which is offered exclusively by Betway.
2. Cash Out puts you in complete control. Wherever the Cash Out button is displayed you can opt to take your winnings or cut your losses prior to the end of the event.
3. Cash Out is available on a range of sports and markets.
4. The Cash Out icon and the current Cash Out price will be displayed against eligible unsettled bets in ‘My Bets’.
5. Cash Out is valid on single, multiple and system bets.
6. Cash Out is valid on both pre-game and in-play bets.
7. Cash Out is not valid for any bets including each-way selections.
8. Pressing the Cash Out button against an eligible unsettled bet in ‘My Bets’ will immediately process the settlement of your bet at the Cash Out amount displayed. Note: once the Cash Out button is pressed, the Cash Out cannot be reversed.
9. Betway reserves the right to decline the Cash Out settlement in the following circumstances:
10. Betway does not guarantee the availability of the Cash Out functionality at all times, even where the functionality has been advertised in connection with a particular event.
11. Betway will not be held responsible if the Cash Out functionality is not available due to technical issues. In such circumstances, any bets placed will stand regardless of the availability of the Cash Out feature.
12. Once processed, details of the Cash Out will be made available in your Bet History.
Partial Cash Out allows you to take a proportion of your cash out offering while leaving the remainder of your stake to be settled upon the final score.
You can find details of your partial cash out(s) within the ‘my bets’ section.
You can find the partial cash out feature within the regular cash out area, the feature icon can be opened to show the Partial Cash Out slider bar.
Last updated: 06/07/2021 at 14:50 CEST