1. Bets are settled on the result immediately declared by the official International Association of Athletics Federation (IAAF), irrespective of any subsequent enquiry.
2. If a track or field event is cancelled for any reason prior to the event, all bets will be void.
3. The total medal tally will be determined by the officially published IAAF results. Any subsequent disqualifications or alterations will not be included.
4. Dead Heat rules apply.
5. Postponement/Rescheduling – If an event is postponed and rescheduled to occur within 48 hours of the original start time all bets will stand. Bets will be void if not rescheduled within this timeframe unless the event is part of a multi-event championship and is completed before the closing ceremony.
1. Outright - Bets are settled all in compete or not.
2. To Make The Final - Bets are settled all in compete or not.
Last updated: 22/12/2022