1. Overtime counts on all markets unless otherwise stated. Where offered, the “Win/Draw/Win” and “half time - full-time” Markets are settled on the result at the end of Regulation Time and do not include Overtime.
2. For Match-Half and Quarter Betting, the entire match half or quarter must complete in full for bets to stand.
3. If the conclusion of a 2 runner event is a tie, draw or exactly the number of quoted points and no price is offered for this conclusion, then the end result is a “push”. When this occurs, the resolution of solitary bets is to return stakes. For compound bets the selection is treated as a non-runner and the bet will be settled on the outstanding selections.
4. Abandoned or postponed matches are void unless rearranged and played in the same NFL weekly schedule (Thursday - Wednesday local stadium time) except for those bets that have already been determined at the time of abandonment or postponement.
5. “A touchdown scorer is defined as the player in possession of the ball in the opposing end zone (a touchdown scorer is not the player who throws the TD)”
1. For Money Line, Point Spread, Total Points and Win/Draw/Win markets, there must be 5 minutes or less of scheduled game time left for bets to stand, unless the specific market’s outcome is already determined, unless stated otherwise.
2. All NFL match markets and pre-game props will be settled according to game stats on http://www.NFL.com published on day of the event. Subsequent amendments do not affect settlement.
3. All CFL match markets and pre-game props will be settled according to game stats on http://www.CFL.ca published on day of the event. Subsequent amendments do not affect settlement.
1. For Money Line, Point Spread, Total Points and Win/Draw/Win markets, the game or relevant quarter/half must be completed for bets to stand, unless settlement of bets is already determined.
1. For Player Match-Up Bets, all the quoted players must compete in at least one down for bets to stand. For Player Props, bets stand if player competes in one down.
2. The fixture must be concluded in full for all props and special markets to stand. If the match is not concluded in full then bets will be refunded unless additional play could not impinge on the result.
3. For 1st Offensive Play - This market is determined by the first offensive play from scrimmage (excluding Penalties). In the event of the kick-off being returned for a touchdown then bets will stand for the following kick-off. Incomplete or intercepted passes and QB Sack or Fumble will stand as a Pass Play. A fumble on exchange to the RB will stand as a Run Play.
4. For the following Markets your player must be suited up/active for bets to stand: First/Last and Anytime Touchdown Scorer. ([D/ST] refers to Defense/Special Teams).
5. For Touchdown/Field Goal Markets (Including “Longest Scored”, “Shortest Scored, “Team To Score Longest” and “Time Of First”), in the event of no score (via the specified method) bets will be void.
6. Team To Commit First Turnover - Turnover on Downs (failed 4th Down attempts) will count for settlement purposes.
7. Total Turnovers - Turnover on Downs (failed 4th Down attempts) will count for settlement purposes.
8. Will Either Team Score 3 Unanswered Times - Forecast whether either team will score 3 consecutive times during the game. A Score excludes any PAT's (point after touchdown or 2 point conversions).
9. Will Either Team Score 4 Unanswered Times - Forecast whether either team will score 4 consecutive times during the game. A Score excludes any PAT's (point after touchdown or 2 point conversions).
10. Will Either Team Score 5 Unanswered Times - Forecast whether either team will score 5 consecutive times during the game. A Score excludes any PAT's (point after touchdown or 2 point conversions).
11. Total Offensive Yards - Settlement is based on the Net Yards for both teams (includes sack yardage lost).
12. Team to Gain Most Passing Yards – Settlement is based on the most gross yards thrown.
13. Team to Gain Most Rushing Yards – Settlement is based on the most Total Rushing yards gained (includes negative yardage).
14. Team to Punt First - In the event of no Punt, bets will be void.
15. Next Score - The participant ‘Other’ relates to any scoring method other than Touchdown or Field Goal. In the event of no score bets will be void. In the event of no score (specific to the order of Score quoted) bets will be void.
16. Next Team To Score – PATs do not count as scores. In the event of no score (specific to the order of Score quoted) bets will be void.
17. Will There Be A Missed Field Goal Attempt? – Blocked field goal counts as missed field goal attempt.
18. Result of Current/Next Drive - Excludes overtime if played. If Team A has the ball and fumble, and the ball is recovered by Team B, who then fumble it back to Team A; the outcome will be settled as Turnover, due to possession changing hands twice. Turnover on Downs (failed 4th Down attempt) will be settled as turnover. If a punt is fumbled by the receiving team and recovered by the kicking team bets will be settled as punt and a new drive market will be offered. Bets are void in the event of an incomplete drive.
19. Make 1st Down on Current Drive - The Yes option is determined by achieving a new set of downs, either by Run, Pass (this includes if a TD is scored as a result) or Automatic 1st Down Penalty. Safety, and Field Goal will be settled as No (irrespective of Field Goal being made or not). Replayed Downs due to non Automatic Penalties, e.g. offside, encroachment, delay of game, Illegal substitution, excessive timeout(s), incidental grasp of facemask, neutral zone infraction, running into the kicker or more than 11 players on the field at the snap, do not count, unless committed with 5 yards or less to go.
1. Conference Winner Markets are settled on the winner of the Conference Finals in the playoffs.
2. Bets on teams to win the division will be settled on official standings.
Last updated: 26/11/2021